PARKER SUPER O-LUBE is an all-purpose o-ring lubricant that protects o-rings against damage during installation in hydraulic applications.
- High-viscosity silicone oil that can be used with virtually any rubber polymer over temperatures ranging from -65°F to +400°F and -54°C to +204°C.
- Will not clog 30-micron filters.
- Recommended for high pressure systems.
Applications and Markets:
- Lubricating o-rings on fittings and adapters in hydraulic fluid and gas handling connections
- Military Ground Systems
- Aerial Lift
- Material Handling
- Machine Tool
Super O-Lube is Not Recommended for:
• Use with pure silicone rubber seals
PARKER O-LUBE is a barium base petroleum grease that prolongs the life of synthetic rubber seals. It offers excellent surface adherence and lubrication with inherent water resistance. It is recommended for low-pressure pneumatic systems, as well as reciprocating and low-speed oscillating or rotary applications. Parker O-Lube works well in a –20°F to +180°F temperature range. It is not recommended for silicone, butyl, or ethylene propylene rubber seals, or for use in systems with micronic filters.
• Heat resistance – up to 82°C (180°F)
- Cold flexibility – Down to -29°C (-20°F)
- Excellent surface adherence
- Water resistant
O-Lube is Not Recommended for:
• Use with buytl, or ethylene propylene rubber seals
• Systems with micronic filters
*There are special situations that may exist where one of the Parker lubricants would not be the best recommendation.